The new edition retains the key features, while offering a brand new chapter on the emerging topic of resilience as well updates throughout. It will continue to be invaluable to all those who are interested in becoming more personally effective in their everyday lives, and also to counsellors in practice and training. Book provides clear and helpful advice on:
- Dealing with troublesome emotions
- Overcoming procrastination
- Becoming assertive
- Tackling poor time management
- Persisting at problem solving
- Handling criticism constructively
- Taking risks and making better decisions.